Monday, March 15, 2010

Battle Jitni update


I know there are people out there who have been waiting for the next episode of the Danger Element series. (Which is flattering and I must thank you. Even the ones who hate me for only giving them one episode for an entire year.) The reality of the matter is that an episode of The Danger Element can be kind of a tedious undertaking, especially considering the bar I gave myself on the first episode. Parts of two additional episodes were filmed very soon after finishing the first, but other commitments and responsibilities have prevented me from giving the project the focus that it needs to become what it was meant to be. For that, I apologize.

Recently, I have been reformatting and splitting the episodes so that they fall into more manageable five minute parts. Two of these are going to be going into production over the next couple of months and you'll be seeing them soon. I hope you are as excited as I am.

I can't tell you much about them or when exactly they'll be out as its a little too early to tell right now, although shoots have actually been scheduled. I'd like to see the first one released online in a month if I could pull that off, but I can't make any promises without a real budget to work with.

Here are some of the people involved:

Kato

Ben Beames

Ben Page

Justin Spurlock

No comments:

Post a Comment